Thursday, July 25, 2013

Shakesmeares

The purpose of this post is first and foremost to get people to play Shakesmeares. I need to credit Nadia Hassan with thinking up the name and the general idea of it.

I've been promising to post this for a while now so here's to not getting my ass kicked: it all started out with the Shakespeare Insult Kit and an extended discussion of how awesome it is. At some point, Nadia suggested that it might be fun to actually draw one of those insults so we assigned each other an insult and I got "thou frothy unchin-snouted foot-licker!"



I ended up coloring my drawing but it's not a must. The point of the game is simply to draw out the insults so if you're sitting with a group of people, I'd strongly suggest taking a look at the kit, assigning each other insults and drawing them. It's righteous fun I tell ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment